Monday, January 12, 2009

Why do I do this?

People often ask me when I am questioned about my seminars, blogs, and informational packages what motivates me. Everyone wants to know why I do what I do. It was not long ago that I was wrestling opponents on the beds of pickup trucks covered in hay and dirt to earn enough income to feed my family. It was not glamorous or fun, but it was what I needed to do in order to keep us alive. I suffered shattered bones, a crushed ego, and several dead or eaten mules.

I knew there had to be more to life than just wrestling and eating my mules in the off season, so I decided to take action. It took a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and urine...but I eventually developed a system that has worked for me and shot me to the top. Every day when I get up, I see the stuffed corpse of one of my most recent mules that I ate and it reminds me why I do this. It reminds me why I need to keep going. It reminds me of the awful taste of roast mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment